Monday, July 2, 2012

Free New York History Curriculum Offer

It's time to think about curriculum for the next school year - those of you who are new to Homeschooling in New York, your IHIP (plan of instruction) for next year is due August 15.  One subject that is required in New York State is New York State History.

For a limited time, I am giving away my New York History curriculum.  You can find the details on my personal blog, Music of the Heart.  If you are interested in reviewing the curriculum for free, please leave me a comment, or use the contact form to send me a message.

If you know of anyone else who would be interested in reviewing this for me, please get the information to them, also!  Thanks alot! - Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We read every one before it is published, so if you would like it to remain private, please indicate that in your comment. Otherwise, appropriate comments will be published after they are read!