Tuesday, December 11, 2012

What do Children Really Need to Learn?

Hello, everyone - I realized that it's been a while since I posted anything here.  I hope you're having a great holiday season!  My kids think things would be a bit better with more snow, but other than that we're recuperating from Thanksgiving and getting into Christmas, here.

I usually start thinking around this time of year about the things that are really important.  We've been "in school" for a few months now, so it is time for me to evaluate what's going right, and what needs to change.  As I tweak our schedule and our curriculum, and relax a little to admit some of those great holiday activities, I've been thinking about what my children really need to learn.  I've come up with a list of six things (so far) and posted them on my personal blog today, so I'm going to include the link here.  Hop on over to read them!  "What Children Need to Learn" at "Music of the Heart"

I also wanted to point out that my curriculum, "The History and Geography of New York State," is on sale now, at half off!  Click on the link on the sidebar of this site to get it for only $7.50 until Christmas.

Happy holidays to everyone!  And here's looking forward to a great New Year! - Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We read every one before it is published, so if you would like it to remain private, please indicate that in your comment. Otherwise, appropriate comments will be published after they are read!