Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Building a Dream

Hello, folks - I know it has been a really long time since I posted on here, but I'm really excited about meeting some new homeschoolers in the area, and I've decided we need a place for ourselves.  So I've attached this blog to a facebook page - you can find it here:  https://www.facebook.com/harlemvalleyhomeeducators  If you are on Facebook, please stop by!

My real dream is about an actual building, which is a little harder to implement.  Please read my post at Music of the Heart:  My Dream Space.

Let's get together!  We need community.  As homeschoolers, life can sometimes feel a bit isolated.  The more we can support each other, the better we will be.

Share this site - and the Facebook page.  I will try to update more often.  If anyone would like to be able to post here, I can add you onto the list.  Let me know!  We can do this...together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We read every one before it is published, so if you would like it to remain private, please indicate that in your comment. Otherwise, appropriate comments will be published after they are read!